We are all set and counting down to the World Congress on Resilience, Reliability and Asset Management 2019, which kicks off on 28 July 2019.
The upcoming congress stems from the success of the International Conference on Infrastructure Resilience 2018, organised by the Future Resilient Systems and the ETH Risk Centre. It sees its convergence with the International Conference on Reliability Systems Engineering organised by Beihang University, and the World Congress on Engineering Asset Management organised by the International Society of Engineering Asset Management.
You can expect to hear from keynote speakers who bring their expertise and diverse perspectives:
- Professor David W. Coit, Professor at the Department of Industrial & Systems Engineering, Rutgers University
- Professor Kazuo Furuta, Professor at the School of Engineering and Director of Resilience Engineering Research Centre, University of Tokyo
- Mr Brandon Lee, MSC (ISE), Director of Product Strategy and Commercialisation, Intech Process Automation
- Associate Professor Dr Jose Emmanuel Ramirez-Marquez, Director of Enterprise Science and Engineering Division and Associate Professor at the School of Systems & Enterprises, Stevens Institute of Technology
- Prof Tang Loon Ching, Director of Temasek Defence Systems Institute and a full professor of Department of Industrial Systems Engineering & Management at the National University of Singapore
Join our keynote speakers and academics, policymakers, and practitioners in sharing knowledge and developing new insights on Resilience, System Safety, Asset Management and Reliability.
Early bird registration is now open on the congress web site by clicking Here!
We look forward to seeing you at the congress in Singapore in July.