5th Announcement and Registration is now open
You are cordially reminded that we have passed the Abstract submission deadline (07 April 2023) and the Full paper submission deadline will be on 24 May 2023. If you were not able to submit by the abstract deadline, you can still submit your full paper on/before 24 May 2023 at:
EquinOCS abstract/paper submissions HERE
Registration is now open!
Please click here to register for the Congress at the early bird rate. Discounts apply for ISEAM members and students.
Various Partnerships Opportunities are now available!
The 2023 World Congress on Engineering Asset Management has a wide range of partnerships opportunities available now to suit all your interests and capabilities. For more information, please see the partnership package here.
|Notification of abstract acceptance
||28 April 2023
|Panel, industry presentation, seminar and workshop proposals deadline
|Full paper submission deadline
||24 May 2023
|Notification of full paper acceptance
||30 June 2023
|Final paper submission deadline & Consent-to-Publish
||28 July 2023
|Early-bird registration deadline
||27 August 2023
||18-20 Oct 2023
|e-book Chapter Manuscript proofing deadline
||15 Dec 2023
Topics include (but not limited to):
- Industry 4.0 platforms, and interoperability, and cyber security of asset management information systems
- Digital transformation
- IOT and applications of smart and intelligent sensing and instrumentation
- Condition monitoring, diagnostics, prognostics, and asset health indexing
- Applications of digital twinning, blockchain, extended reality (augmented and virtual)
- Product-service transformation, and product-service systems
- Dynamic modelling and simulation of asset acquisition, operations, maintenance, and retirement processes
- Reliability and resilience engineering
- Asset condition, risk, resilience and vulnerability assessments
- Big data analytics and decision support systems for asset management
- Refurbishment, renovation, replacement, upgrade decisions and actions
- Governance and applications of international standards and local guidelines
- Human dimensions in asset management
- Sustainable investment, acquisition, operations, maintenance, and retirement of engineered assets
- Public and private sector case studies of investment, operations, maintenance, and retirement of assets
For more information, please see the Congress website.
I look forward to meeting you in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam in October 2023.
Professor Brett T Kirk
Chair, 17th WCEAM 2023
Dean, School of Science, Engineering & Technology
RMIT University Vietnam